How do you know your child may have Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
- Develops language slowly or not at all.
- Reluctant in smiling, hugging or making social play and eye contact.
- Repetitive in certain behaviors or reacts intensely in changes their routines.
- May have very strong reactions to certain things they touch, taste or hear.
- May get upset easily with irritations.
Golden kids is designed to make the child’s stay at school pleasant and invigorating classrooms for the students.
Audio Visual Room
A place for children to view educational CD’s and programs to broaden their learning through technology.
Occupational therapy may combine a variety of strategies.These can help your child respond better to his or her environment.
As a speech pathologist,we have the unique ability to truly influence these children’s lives by helping them connect with their environment
A well-equipped gym is provided to help children stretch their muscles and enjoy.
Today psychologists know that autism is a problem in the way the brain works, not in how people are raised.