How do you know your child may have Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
- Develops language slowly or not at all.
- Reluctant in smiling, hugging or making social play and eye contact.
- Repetitive in certain behaviors or reacts intensely in changes their routines.
- May have very strong reactions to certain things they touch, taste or hear.
- May get upset easily with irritations.
This will be achieved by creating a group of trained teachers,where teachers can work in the school environment and can have ongoing professional development.
Golden Kids aims to create long-term intervention strategies in a child’s life from the early years into adulthood so as to understand each child’s strengths and capabilities. The program is a continuous process between teachers, parents, and care-givers so that skills can be rapidly learnt and applied in real life.
Golden Kids is trying to standardize model of teaching and intervention for autism, which, over time, can be replicated across schools and communities in Bangladesh.